Posted by Jeff Meisner
Senior Manager, Corporate Blogs
On Wednesday, February 9, at 8:30 a.m. EST, join The Atlantic and Microsoft for a live digital town hall discussion on how we can create the jobs and strengthen the US economy.
Top leaders from government, media, academia and business will share their thoughts on how to provide sustainable economic opportunity for decades to come. Moderated by Judy Woodruff, senior correspondent at PBS NewsHour, participants include:
• Timothy Geithner, secretary, U.S. Department of Treasury
• Julius Genachowski, chairman, Federal Communications Commission
• Orrin Hatch, U.S. Senate
• Jon Huntsman, U.S. ambassador to China (via pre-tape)
• Gov. Bob McDonnell, Commonwealth of Virginia
• Brian Deese, deputy director, National Economic Council
• Students from the University of North Carolina and Miami University
• CEOs from Microsoft’s BizSpark program
Have a question for one of the speakers? Join the conversation and submit a question now or during the live event at www.JobsandEconomy.com, or watch the Webcast live on The Atlantic’s special report on Jobs and Economy of the Future, underwritten by Microsoft.