As we look ahead to 2016, we’re gearing up for our Microsoft top tier conference lineup. In order to deliver the highest quality, most tailored experience for our customers and partners, we’re continuing to focus each event on specific audiences:
- Convergence – for Business Leaders seeking to explore emerging trends, discover new solutions and realize the opportunity to achieve more.
- //Build – for Developers looking for the latest vision and direction from Microsoft.
- Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) – for Partners focusing on how they can drive business growth with us and our partner channel to deliver solutions to our mutual customers.
- Microsoft Ignite – for IT Professionals looking for what’s next in technology and skill building across Microsoft’s technologies.
Each of these events provides our communities the opportunity to learn, engage and network with peers as we share our vision, reveal new technologies and dive deep in smaller group sessions.
Over the years of running these events, we’ve continued to listen to your feedback and use it to refine our approach. To that end, we have made the decision to shift Microsoft Ignite from spring to fall. With this change our 2016 schedule will be:
- Build: Spring 2016 in San Francisco
- Convergence: April 4-7, 2016 in New Orleans
- WPC: July 10-14, 2016 in Toronto
- Microsoft Ignite: September 26-30, 2016 in Atlanta
We’ll be relatively consistent with the timing of these events going forward so you can plan around them. Each year the exact dates will vary, while remaining within the similar time period.
Of course technology doesn’t wait a year so we offer a range of smaller targeted events as well around the world. For those of you interested in learning more about Windows, Office, Azure or any other IT, developer or business technologies join us at any of the following events:
You can also find local Microsoft events at www.microsoft.com/events.
We look forward to seeing you there!