The Microsoft Privacy and Online Safety team regularly tweets at twitter.com/safer_online. Here are some of our recent updates.
- Which Countries Have the Safest Web Access?http://bit.ly/do9fKz
- Should parents “friend” their kids on Facebook?http://bit.ly/9vb7qX
- Heard about ‘HacKid?’ Great event to help kids better understand technology.http://bit.ly/a8eXeF
- Check out our online safety community partners.http://bit.ly/9qiIZ6
- Use Win7 Parental Controls to set time limits, allow games based on rating, content, or title, & allow specific programs. http://bit.ly/bjChOV
- Learn how to remove malicious software from your computer. http://bit.ly/ait6OU
- What is VoIP and what do you need to know to use it safely? http://bit.ly/9BhPEb
- Study: Online safety is a personal priority for Americans. http://bit.ly/bfXZow
- Online privacy, Tracking, and IE8’s InPrivate Filtering. http://bit.ly/bWoXxL
- Toolkit for organizations teaches employees how to safeguard company assets, customer, and personal information. http://bit.ly/cKKYea
- Learn about our Microsoft Security Intelligence Report. http://bit.ly/d2uuQZ
Want more? Follow us.