With healthcare remaining a top priority and concern for Americans, it’s up to us in the innovation industry to inspire change and bring solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the healthcare industry. MassChallenge’s latest venture, [email protected] is here to tackle those challenges. The innovation accelerator describes PULSE as a startup-friendly approach to digital health innovations–and we’re thrilled to be a part of it.
For years, Microsoft has been a sponsor of MassChallenge, igniting innovations across the civic sector by supporting civic ventures within the accelerator. We’re excited to take that one step further, as we join the PULSE team in sponsorship and help accelerate digital solutions in healthcare.
Innovators in [email protected] receive the following support to help their digital solutions grow:
- Digital Healthcare Lab: Connecting entrepreneurs with world-class strategic partners in healthcare
- Community Access: Join the world’s preeminent digital health community
- Office Space: Free offices in the heart of Boston’s healthcare ecosystem
- Health Challenges: Resources driven to specific, top opportunities in digital health
- Champions & Advisors: Mutual matchmaking with corporate & institutional Champions, mentors & advocates ready to help startups achieve success.
- Awards: $250,000 in awards, no equity taken.
Healthcare is a major industry in Massachusetts, and a human priority. It can be challenging for startups to engage the hospitals and large healthcare institutions here, but PULSE is paving the way to make this connection possible.
PULSE innovators convene monthly for PULSECHECK, a speaker series and workshop opportunity. Join the PULSE team on April 19 for PULSECHECK: How HACKATHONS Create Companies alongside MIT Hacking Medicine at Hatch Fenway.
Tags: Gain Life, Healthcare, Healthtech, Mass Competitive Partnership, Mass General Hospital, masschallenge, microsoft, Microsoft New England, MIT Hacking Medicine, NeuroElectrics, New England, PULSE, [email protected], [email protected], QueueDr, Redox Engine, Shire, Spring, Spring Care, SyncThink, VR Physio