School’s back in session, February’s wrapping up, and we’ve got a full agenda for you! Here are our top 5 picks for events you won’t want to miss this week:
Boston Python presentation nights are a chance for Python developers to explore new topics in depth. Members or outside experts prepare presentations at a variety of levels, on any number of Python-related topics. By giving Python developers a chance to expand and hone their skills, Boston Python is enriching and strengthening the Python community.
TechCrunch’s legendary meetup + pitch-off event is coming to Boston! Join us for beer, good conversation, and a battle to the death to see which entrepreneurs can dazzle and excite the judges in under sixty seconds. And whether you’re an investor, entrepreneur, dreamer or tech enthusiast, we want to see you at the event so we can grab a beer and hear your thoughts. Come one, come all. It’s sure to be a night to remember.
Thinking about applying to MassChallenge in 2016? Come hear from MassChallenge staff and alums about the program and be ready to have your questions answered.
4) Revolve Nation Boston Entrepreneurs: Networking & Discussion Group
Wednesday, February 24, 6pm — 8pm
Coalition | 101 Arch Street, 19th Fl. | Boston
The Revolve Nation’s Boston Entrepreneurs Network is the largest community of entrepreneurs and business owners in the city of Boston, offering networking, discussion groups, seminars, business plan hot-seats, and more!
5) Turning Your Ideas Into a Reality – National Entrepreneurship Week
Thursday, February 25, 6pm — 8pm
Microsoft Store – Shops at the Prudential Center | 800 Boylston Street | Boston
Twitter: @ | @
If this is the year you are ready to kick-start your business idea, this is the event for you!
Join us for an event designed especially for budding entrepreneurs and early stage start-ups. You will enjoy:
- Our keynote speaker Gilad Rosenzweig, Founder and Executive Director of Smarter in the City
- A panel of successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship experts who will share their stories, best practices, and take your questions
- Learn the fundamentals of how to get your business idea up and off the ground
- An opportunity to network with other local startups and entrepreneurs
Tags: Boston, Boston Entrepreneurs, Boston Python, cambridge, entrepreneurship, masschallenge, microsoft, Microsoft New England, Microsoft Store, New England, python, Revolve Nation, She Starts, Shops at the Prudential Center, TechCrunch, WeWork Boston