Last December, ten startups pitched from all over the US and shared the stage to a packed audience in Seattle!
As of today,
- 7 of the 10 companies have raised funding, with an average of $725K.
- 3 of them have distribution partnerships underway signed with large retailers to stock and sell their product.
- All of them have been featured in TechCrunch, VentureBeat and other media sources.
- 6 of the 10 leveraged designers from Microsoft to do packaging design, interaction design and website design
These are just a few highlights of the Microsoft Ventures accelerator program that had it’s first class graduate in late 2014!
For 2015, the program is back with a focus on Digital Work! It’s what Microsoft does best with flagship products such as Office 365, Windows and a customer base of the top Fortune 500 companies! The team from Microsoft Ventures will be in Boston, on Tuesday, Jan 27th and we’d love to meet with folks working in the space!!
This info session is perfect for you if you are:
- An Early / Seed-stage Startup
- Have enough funding to sustain through program and 3-4 months afterwards
- Enterprise focused
- Have a product in private beta, trial or generating revenue.
- Open to relocating core team to Seattle or AT LEAST 1 technical and 1 non technical resource for the duration of the program (4 months)
What and where?
Be part of the conversation! Learn more about the latest trends in Digital Work and where Microsoft is heading in this space. Hear about the lessons learned for startups from across the globe!
Meet the team from Microsoft Ventures and join other startups in the community to talk about Enterprise solutions, IoT and Digital Work.
Learn more about how your startup can access customers and partners that work with Microsoft and technology leaders from the startup communities across US.
Microsoft Technology Center – Boston, MA
255 Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Food and beverages will be served.
Tags: #IoT, Digital Work, enterprise, microsoft, Microsoft New England, Microsoft Ventures, Office 365, startups, Windows