Welcome to another set of Red Stripe Deals, the weekly sale that gives you Windows and Windows Phone games, apps and Xbox titles at a savings of at least 50 percent. This batch takes you to the circus and to the past and present world of bridge building.
“CarneyVale: Showtime” ($1.49, usually $2.99) is an award winning Xbox 360 indie game in which you help Slinky, the ragdoll acrobat, achieve his dream of making it to the (big) top of the circus world. Perform death-defying stunts, soar through hoops and avoid perilous obstacles such as fire and electricity.
In “Bridge Constructor” (99 cents, usually $2.99), play 40 different levels and craft bridges over deep valleys, canals and rivers. You have to prove you know what you’re doing, as stress tests will reveal whether your construction can withstand the daily stress of persistent use from cars, trucks and more recently, super-heavy tank trucks. Then go back in time to the Windows Phone successor to this game with “Bridge Constructor: Medieval” (99 cents, usually $1.99). The twist in this version is that you can intentionally build bridges that collapse under the weight of enemy troops. But you also have to dodge cannons in this era!
Other titles on sale through June 17:
- “Cold Alley” ($3.49, usually $6.99)
- “Machinarium” ($1.49 in the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store, usually $4.99)
- Files&Folders Pro ($1.99 in the Windows Phone Store and $3.99 in the Windows Store)
- “Crimsonland” ($3.99 in the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store, usually $9.99)
- “Frederic – Evil Strikes Back” (99 cents in the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store)
Find Red Stripe Deals in the Windows Phone Store and in the Windows Store Collections.
Microsoft News Center Staff