Every week, a new batch of Red Stripe Deals deliver at least 50 percent off a dozen apps, games and Xbox titles. In this group, you get the first million-selling title in the “Final Fantasy” series, the next generation of air combat gaming and an app that helps you create posters, flyers, pamphlets, catalogs and brochures.
“Final Fantasy III” ($7.99, usually $15.99) was an innovative milestone for the series that gave players the ability to change their characters’ classes at any time and summon powerful creatures as they journey to save the world. In “Cold Alley” ($3.49, usually $6.99), travel back in time and go on covert operations to master more than a dozen aircraft models. You’ll find realistic effects, including clouds, sun glare, and day and night transitions.
Poster & Flyer ($1.99, usually $4.99) bundles more than 50 pre-designed templates and carefully handpicked fonts, as well as high-definition scenery and texture images as poster backgrounds.
Other titles on sale through Feb. 18:
- “Heroes of Kalevala” (99 cents in the Windows Phone Store, $1.49 in the Windows Store)
- “Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (Full)” ($1.49 in the Windows Phone Store, $2.99 in the Windows Store)
- Perfect Note (99 cents, usually $1.99)
- Run+ (99 cents, usually $1.99)
- Ichi (99 cents, usually $4.99)
Find the Red Stripe Deals collection in the Windows Phone Store and in the Windows Store Collections.
Microsoft News Center Staff