As part of Build 2014 in San Francisco this week, Microsoft Advertising rolled out a new software developers kit for Windows 8.1, designed to improve ad-funded monetization for app developers. The group also announced a new SDK for Windows Phone, similarly built to help app developers earn more.
In addition, Microsoft Advertising has completely redesigned pubCenter, the advertising hub for app developers on Windows and Windows Phone, based on feedback from users.
Highlights of the new pubCenter include:
· Simplified sign-in/sign-up
· Fluid user interface for more efficient task completion
· Updated contextual help content
· Improved reporting
· Comprehensive dashboard
For more, read Chris Ponath’s post on the Microsoft Advertising blog.
You might also be interested in:
· Windows Phone 8.1: Cortana will take your questions now
· Windows 8.1 Update offers a more familiar experience for those who like Windows desktop
· New Lumia smartphones, including flagship Nokia Lumia 930 with five-inch screen, unveiled
Microsoft News Center Staff