Email is both an indispensable and ubiquitous tool, but also one that must continue to evolve.
Microsoft is announcing three features coming to the Outlook Web App later this year that will improve the enterprise email experience as part of the Microsoft Exchange Conference in Austin, Texas, this week.
The updates include:
· Clutter control- A new way to manage the high volume of messages you receive every day.
· Enhanced Document Collaboration- Ensures you’re working with the most recent version of an attached document.
· Groups- Takes the groups concept from Yammer and extends it across Office 365.
For details on these improvements, check out the Office Blogs post by Exchange Group Senior Product Manager Steve Chew.
You might also be interested in:
- Office arrives on the iPad
- Satya Nadella: The cloud and mobile can be first at the same time
- Sneak a peek at Kinect for Windows v2 hardware
Microsoft News Center Staff