Microsoft’s Virtual Federal Forum will be held from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT on March 4 at the Reagan Center in Washington, D.C. For the first time, the forum will be broadcast online, providing a hybrid, live streaming experience.
The Federal Forum will provide insights from Microsoft executives, industry thought leaders, and strategic partners on the challenges encountered by government agencies in the 21st century. Attendees will also learn how they can help their organizations face those challenges.
The line-up includes:
- The Honorable Tom Ridge, Former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Greg Myers, Vice President, Federal, Microsoft
- Jane Boulware, Vice President, US Windows Commercial, Microsoft
- A customer panel consisting of representatives from Veteran Affairs, the U.S. Navy, and the Environmental Protection Agency
You might also be interested in:
- Windows Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, and Enterprise Services earn a place on podium at Winter Games
- Microsoft Health Users Group recognizes Innovation Awards recipients
- Return on investment isn’t solely about the money, healthcare leaders discover
Microsoft News Center Staff