The Microsoft Action Pack subscription has long provided Microsoft Partner Network members with cost-effective access to internal use software licenses and technical, sales and marketing resources, writes Diane Golshan on the US Partner Team Blog. Now, a “new, robust, universal subscription model” will debut Feb. 24.
“As the market rapidly evolves, and as Microsoft shifts to its devices and services strategy, the Microsoft Partner Network is changing to better position our partners to build Microsoft-based practices that meet customer demands,” she writes.
The new subscription “will help you capitalize on the growing cloud opportunities in small and medium businesses by providing you with access to marketing, technical and readiness tools” aligned to these partner business models: application development and design, device design and development, hosting, managed services, professional services and reselling.
The benefits will include:
• Internal-use Microsoft software licenses to support up to a 10-person organization, deployed through Microsoft Cloud Services or on-premises software
• Access to online and telephone support for presales, technical and deployment issues
• Developer tools, including Visual Studio and MSDN subscriptions, to support development across Microsoft platforms — desktop, phone, server and Web
• Bing Ads credits for you and your customers to market products, services and solutions
To read Golshan’s full post, head over to the US Partner Team Blog.
You might also be interested in:
· YouthSpark helps build a brighter future for Dallas kids
· Seattle artist finds Surface 2 and Skype perfect tools to help make the world better
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online monthly webcasts start Jan. 30 to help you maximize what you do
Microsoft News Center Staff