When the Seahawks and Broncos kick off Sunday evening, all eyes will be on MetLife Stadium, but some lucky NFL fans will be able to go to next year’s big game, thanks to the Playoff Face Off content in the NFL on Xbox One app, Xbox Wire reports.
“Every weekend of the playoffs (including for last weekend’s Pro Bowl), fans have cast their votes in the Playoff Face Off, not only for bragging rights amongst their friends and special achievements, but also for the chance to win tickets to Super Bowl XLVIII or next year’s Super Bowl XLIX.”
While the tickets for this year’s game are already gone, this week represents the “final chance to snap up tickets for next year’s game,” Xbox Wire writes.
There are 10 more challenging questions in this week’s Playoff Face Off, including:
• Long Ball: Which Broncos receiver will convert the longest pass play?
• The Shermanator: Will Richard Sherman have an interception?
• Here’s a Kicker: Which kicker will record more points during the Super Bowl?
To read more, head over to Xbox Wire.
You might also be interested in:
· Follow this Power Business Intelligence map to see the Seattle Seahawks from week one to NFC champs
· Leading up to big game, Bing searches focus on Seahawks, Richard Sherman and Peyton Manning
· “Beast Quake” felt ’round world thanks to Windows Azure
Microsoft News Center Staff