It’s probably not surprising that one of the most-asked questions we get from gamers is, “What games are coming to Xbox One?” We’re all about delivering the best games, so the list of global developers working on Xbox One titles is diverse, including renowned studios 343 Industries, Access Games, Bungie, Capy Games, Crytek, DICE, EA Sports, Infinity Ward, Insomniac Games, Kojima Productions, PopCap Games, Respawn Entertainment, Turn 10 Studios, Ubisoft Montreal and many more.
Want to know some interesting stats about Xbox One’s announced lineup of games?
- 38 percent of titles are exclusive to Xbox One
- 37 percent of titles are brand-new IP
- 44 percent of titles will include either timed or exclusive content to Xbox One
- Microsoft-exclusive titles received 272 award nominations and 111 wins at E3 2013
- Xbox One titles earned 10 Game Critics Awards, with Xbox platform exclusive “Titanfall” taking home a record-breaking six awards, including “Best of Show”
For the full list of Xbox One’s lineup of announced games, head on over to Xbox Wire. That list will continue to be updated with additional titles and experiences as they come, including some upcoming announcements from gamescom.
You might also be interested in:
- “Halo: Spartan Assault” now available in US for all Windows Phone 8 users
- Submit your photos to Bing’s Hometown Homepage photography contest
- The ambassador’s tale: From a Kenyan village to a diplomatic mission, expanding educational opportunity for the next generation
Microsoft News Center Staff