Jeremy Dallman here with some exciting news to kick off the week!
We are pleased to announce that registration is now LIVE for the inaugural Security Development Conference 2012 (SDC 2012) taking place in Washington D.C. on May 15-16, 2012. REGISTER today and take advantage of early bird pricing!
This event, hosted by Microsoft will bring together professionals from a variety of organizations to learn from security experts, build networks and learn how to evolve their own Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) principles into practices. SDC 2012 will include information for leaders in security engineering, business decision makers, and management who are responsible for accelerating the adoption and effectiveness of SDL practices within their own organizations.
3 TRACKS & 24 SESSIONS
The session tracks for this industry event will target three important roles for any security organization: security engineers, business decision makers, and lifecycle process managers. The sessions in these tracks will include experts representing over 30 organizations from a variety of industries. Visit the event website to see our current list of speakers and regularly check back as new speakers are added. We hope you will visit the website, spread the word and register early to join us at the Security Development Conference on May 15th & 16th!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Accelerate Adoption – Hear from leaders across a variety of organizations and learn from their experiences on how to accelerate SDL adoption in your own organization.
- Gain Efficiencies – Learn effective ways to align SDL practices across engineering, business, and management.
- Networking – Interact with peers, vendors and sponsors who provide SDL services, training, and tools.
- Affordable Training – This is an affordable training opportunity that can benefit your entire security team.
- Continuing Education – Earn 8 CPE Continuing Education (CE) credits for your CISSP credentials.
Early Bird (February 20 – March 15) $300
Discount (March 16 – April 13) $400
Standard (April 14 – May 11) $500
Onsite Rate (May 12-May 16) $700
If your organization or company is interested in being a sponsor for the SDC 2012, we have a few open sponsorship opportunities left at both the Gold and Silver levels. Please contact SDC2012@microsoft.com for more information.