It’s all about games today on the eve of E3!
Microsoft Studios and the world’s biggest and most renowned publishers have unveiled a lineup of blockbuster games for the Xbox One games and entertainment system, with a ton of exclusive titles – more, in fact, than any time in the history of Xbox. Highlights include:
- “Ryse: Son of Rome,” from renowned studio Crytek, in which you can immerse yourself in the brutality and intensity of Roman warfare. “Ryse: Son of Rome” extends the gameplay experience with Xbox SmartGlass and Game DVR, and enables you to command legions with the sound of your voice using Kinect.
- “Forza Motorsport 5,” from award-winning developer Turn 10 Studios, which showcases breathtaking visuals and adrenaline-filled action. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, “Forza Motorsport 5” features revolutionary Drivatar technology that learns how you and your friends drive, delivering real human behavior and an ever-evolving network of opponents always ready to race – even when they’re not online.
- “Dead Rising 3,” the next installment of Capcom’s massively popular zombie franchise coming exclusively to Xbox One, takes open-world action to a whole new level.
- “Project Spark” an open-world digital canvas that enables anyone to build, play and share their own worlds, games and stories with millions of others online.
- The next chapter of the award-winning Xbox franchise Halo, with “Halo Xbox One,” developed by 343 Industries, which will take you on a new journey beginning in 2014.
The world’s brightest creators are continuing to bring imaginative new titles to the Xbox 360 platform, which leads the games industry with more than 4,500 titles and 48 million Xbox Live members. Some titles to look forward to include:
- A new installment of one of the world’s most popular action games, “World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition” from acclaimed developer Wargaming.net, is coming exclusively to Xbox 360 later this year, bringing the franchise to a console platform for the first time. Custom-built for Xbox 360, “World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition” is a global online multiplayer phenomenon dedicated to tank warfare in the mid-20th century. The game will be available as a Free-to-Play with Gold title for Xbox Live members.
- “Max: The Curse of Brotherhood,” a follow-up to the popular game “Max and the Magic,” coming exclusively to Xbox 360 later this year. It tells the story of a boy named Max who embarks on a journey to find his little brother, Felix, after a giant monster steals him away. With the power of Kinect, players will guide Max through a mystical, blighted fantasy world, using powerful magical abilities to overcome puzzles and enemies and save Felix before it’s too late.
- Fans of action games can wage war for their God as a brutal Chaos warrior in “Ascend: Hand of Kul,” a free-to-download third-person action-RPG featuring innovative single and multiplayer gameplay.
- Poker fans will be able to take their game to a whole new level with “World Series of Poker: Full House Pro,” which lets players build their bankrolls as they compete against opponents from around the world.
In addition to these exclusive premieres, Xbox 360 will also deliver a lineup of anticipated games from the world’s best studios, including “Call of Duty: Ghosts,” “Grand Theft Auto V,” “Battlefield 4,” “Madden NFL 25,” “FIFA 14,” “Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag,” “Watch Dogs,” “Batman: Arkham Origins” and “Fable Anniversary.”
For more details about all the exciting Xbox news at E3, visit Xbox Wire throughout the week.
You might also be interested in:
- Meet the New Xbox 360: With Spectacular New Titles and Free Games for Xbox Gold Members
- Xbox One ignites a new era of games and entertainment this November
- “An incredible day to be a gamer” – Phil Spencer blog post
Microsoft News Center Staff