- 1Track—Bellevue, Wash. 1Track enhances the consumer in-store shopping experience and drives sales for retailers.
- Airpost.io—Toronto. Airpost unifies cloud storage services to allow people to access files from anywhere.
- Azuqua—Bellevue, Wash. Azuqua helps companies build integrated cloud-based enterprise apps in ten minutes or less.
- Beehive Biometrics—Austin, Texas. Beehive is a service that enables developers to incorporate biometric matching into apps with a single line of code.
- Boxella—Redmond, Wash. Boxella helps retailers sell add-on products through an app that tracks individual customer inventory.
- Builders Cloud—Bellevue, Wash. Builders Cloud is a file-sharing and mobile collaboration platform for the construction industry.
- Factor.io—Portland, Ore. Factor.io makes it easy for engineering teams to build their continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- GiftGiv—Redmond, Wash. GiftGiv makes business gifting simple while retaining the personal touch.
- nuMVC—Denver. nuMVC is a content distribution platform that automates delivery of relevant content anywhere on the web.
- ScanMyList—Everett, Wash. ScanMyList is a mobile app empowering businesses to efficiently utilize BI from sales and order information.
You get the full story – including an update on the Fall 2012 class – over on ScottGu’s Blog.
Posted by Jeff Meisner
Editor, The Official Microsoft Blog